CLICK HERE =)

ღ注意蛤ღ

Followers


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ღThis Few Day

Today
I gonna use English to express my word =]
That day
I do type a blog
But i didnt share it out
Cause i dun wanna to hurt someone
Huh..

__ SKIP __

Lets say about Last Saturday
Hehe
The day we do Kerja Amal for moral at school
Quite a happily day
We took many picture man
hehe
Its dirty but shock
We help each other wash hand
Its yellow
Its dirty
Its funny
But its happy
Its all precious moment

So now,
Let us see some picture that we took that day
Our Precious time babe
Look at us.. 
All paint hardworking

Haha
Helping each other cleaning their hand

Next,
The picture after painting babe
Quite messy
Look at my hair
My goodness!><

Its about the night of Saturday
We went for " gei dat " eating dinner for celebrating Wendy's birthday
Haha
We looked like aunty
but syok also
hoho
 After we had dinner,
we went Milimewa for shopping
that more funny man
haha
After Milimewa,
We went to
Secret Recipe
She got a surprise there
from the boys

So,
Let us watched some pictures again

First,
that our birthday girl
WENDY
( the middle )
and all of the girlsss
hehe

Then,
that the picture with the birthday girl and the boysss who gave a surprise
hehe

The Saturday passed!

__ LETS SKIP AGAIN __

Its about last Sunday
I went to gym with Jac them
quite tired but syok too

Before going to gym
We had lunch with Soto
Yummy yummy^^
In the car.. 
I pretend to help my friend " Lap Bo "
Syok man
Woohoo!!
haha

Owww!!
Its out topic
After the half our
we go for gym
just 30 miuntes
I had tired..
huh

Haha
but not least to take picture la
^^"
See this!

haha
So, 
This is the few days that what i had done
=]
Have a look babess!

Hmmm
and..
Holiday is coming
I have the last subject to go in this Thursday
Chinese
After that
I do free
Yooohoo!!
Camping!!
Aoww...
Wish to come faster babe!!
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment